I'm not too good at updating this frequently! This time I don't even have pictures, so this could be boring ;) I'll try to separate topics so it's not like a novel to read...
Potty Training contines at a slow pace- she does great some days, & not so great other days.
We had fun around Halloween- attended a Halloween Party at our friends' house for couples & their kids. Went Trick or Treating, decorated a haunted gingerbread house, & carved a pumpkin.
As I get closer to my due date, I've been letting Talia watch movies a little more often & it's scary what she remembers from them! She can quote songs & lines that I would never have thought she'd remember!
Cute Talia Moments:
Ken- How much do you love me?
Talia- Two hundred pounds!
She sometimes asks me to give her a "back mascratch" (cross between massage & scratch) & usually offers to give me one- it's pretty cute :)
I gave her a kiss before her nap one day & she said, "True Love's Kiss" (haha she had been watching "Enchanted")
After listening to the Talia song that Ken's dad wrote for her (one line is, "You are the answer to your Daddy's prayers- the sparkle in your Mommy's eyes."), Talia looked up at me & said, "Mommy! Poppie says your eyes sparkle!!"
K: "That's my book about mitochondria"
T: (in a hushed, impressed-sounding voice) "Wow!"..... (& then in a matter of fact voice) "That doesn't make any sense."
------------------------------
It's been snowing a lot lately.
I've finished putting in my last order for photography jobs this year. As soon as it's delivered, I'll be officially done for a self-imposed maternity leave ;)
It's been fun getting ready for the baby to get here, & I'm definitely at the point where I'm dying for pregnancy to be over. I can't wait 'til this little girl to arrive! I'm hoping she'll decide to come earlier than Taila did, but trying not to get my hopes up ;) I'm 38 weeks today, so that leaves 2 weeks 'til the due date!
Ken was in a car accident just over a week ago. It was the other person's fault. We've had a rental car ever since & still haven't heard back from insurance about whether they'll write off our car, or fix it. Ken had a very sore back for a few days, but it seems to have cleared up. I'm so glad he's ok!
Ken's still really busy with school, but the end is in sight! We're excited for his thesis to be handed in officially to the committee on Thursday!
Our 5th Anniversary is on Friday!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment