Here's a little summary of what's been going on in our family:
I have been busy with photography over the past few months, & if you haven't checked out my photography blog in a while, you'll see a lot of new sessions featured there. (Including some maternity photos that Ken & I did of myself ;)

After my last family session, I was pretty much dead physically, so I'm going to hold off on those until after this baby comes.
In August, Ken's grandpa Olsen died. His funeral & that time were embraced as an opportunity to recognize and appreciate the wonderful man that he is and the amazing life that he lived. It was nice to visit with some of our family who live in the U.S. who came down for the funeral as well.

This month so far, we did a little photoshoot with Talia in her Halloween costume...

Talia burned her face with some hot soup at a family get-together for Thanksgiving.

We also got her a 'big girl bed' (it was a little sad for me, to close the chapter on the toddler bed).

We also took Talia to emergency one night because she was screaming in pain. She has hurt her knee & seems to be fine most of the time, but then once or twice a day, she is screaming in pain, seemingly out of nowhere. We've got an appointment next week to take her for an ultrasound & an xray to try & figure out what's wrong.
We're looking forward to Halloween (I don't know how much Talia remembers last year, but she's excited to wear her costume, & Ken & I are excited for candy ;) haha
I'm nearly 33 weeks pregnant, so the countdown is on. I'm quite ready to be done with the constant rib pain that I've been experiencing for months, and the other pains & discomforts that continue to increase as I get bigger.
Ken has been really busy with school- the crunch is on, & he has more than enough work to do as he tries to finish his thesis by the end of this month, in preparation for his thesis defense at the end of November. It has been crazy around here as Ken has been spending as much time as possible at the University (sometimes staying overnight, & sleeping in his chair in his office!).
There are a lot of exciting things coming up before 2008 comes to a close, so we're excited & busy!
2 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy!
I'll be watching your photography blog!
Yay! Finally a new post! I love it! Talia is hilarious all smiley with her burnt forehead. I want to see the costume!
Post a Comment