Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Fun

It has been far too long since I've updated this. Partly because I'm not so sure anyone's reading ;)

But, I thought it was about time to give it another whirl.

October has been a fun month. We've been sharing the fun of pumpkins with Talia. A few days ago a friend & I went to a pumpkin patch with our daughters & took pictures. This evening we carved our pumpkin as a family (well, Ken carved, I drew the face on, & we all helped empty seeds (unfortunately it wasn't a very gutsy pumpkin, but Ken came to the rescue & scraped some slime loose so that Talia could have the true pumpkin-emptying experience. ;) Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch:



Talia & I at the pumpkin patch


She loves gathering leaves


Fun with Eujean's camera :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather~
Just so you know, people do read your blog ;)
Talia's so cute, and the pictures are awesome! It looks like she had a great time at the pumpkin patch...it'll be a good memory for you and for her.
Have a Happy Halloween!
Kate

Tami said...

I read your blog! And I've been waiting for an update, too :) I love Talia's beautiful pictures and I love that she's holding a camera, too -- she's going to be just like Mommy! Isn't that fun? It's adorable to see.
I've started a blog; it's not too fancy but it's a start! tamandfam.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Great pictures! I love the one with you and Talia. I can't believe she'll be two years old soon.