Friday, August 04, 2006

Updates

We've been doing our best lately to enjoy our summer and have some fun before school creeps up on our lives again. Talia has been amusing us with new things all the time. She's a lot of fun to play with.

We just found out last night that her best friend was born! Ken's cousin Ted & his wife Alyssa had their baby girl, Jessie Ann! We're very excited for them and can't wait for the day that our little girls meet.

Here's an amusing photo for you, of Talia's first ponytail..
It was a little messy, and a little "80s", but it's a ponytail! ;)



There are a couple of updates on the website. I've added Talia's 6 month pictures that we had done at Sears, on the picture page. There is also a new scrapbook page in that section, from Father's Day. I'm planning to put together a picture page of pictures from our trip to Utah as soon as I get copies of pictures from some other cameras, so watch for that, too :)

No comments: